HONEY, CRANBERRY & APRICOT FLAPJACK
Keep little fingers busy with our delicious honey, cranberry and apricot flapjack recipe.
- 150 g Honey
- 160 g Soft dark brown sugar
- 300 g Butter
- 50 g Flaked almonds
- 400 g Porridge oats
- 100 g Rice crispies
- 100 g Dried cranberries
- 100 g Dried apricots
- 2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan melt the butter, honey and brown sugar until dissolved.
- Combine the oats, rice crispies, cinnamon, cranberries and chopped apricots in a large bowl.
- Pour over the melted butter mix and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mix into a greaseproof paper lined baking tin and flatted the top using either a potato masher or spatula.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180°C for approx. 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Remove from the tin and cut into triangles.