CLARKS LEMON AND MAPLE CHICKEN
Reddit Readers loved Clarks Lemon and Maple Chicken recipe!
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 whole lemon
- 6 garlic bulbs
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 10 piece chicken leg and/or thighs
- handful chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- In a large skillet pan, add the oil to Med/High Heat. Season the chicken well with salt and pepper. Add the chicken skin side down to the skillet and cook for about 5-6 minutes, turning each piece when golden.
- Transfer the chicken to a oven tray and add the garlic cloves, soy sauce, thyme, lemon juice and maple syrup to the tray. Lay the slices of lemon on top of the chicken. Transfer to the oven and cook continue to cook until the chicken cooked through and no longer pink. This will take around 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately making sure all the chicken is coated with the juices. garnish with the freshly chopped parsley and serve with steamed rice or fried rice.