BERRY HEALTHY MAPLE PORRIDGE
Kick start your morning with our Berry Healthy Maple Porridge
- 150 g Rolled oats
- 500 ml Skimmed milk
- 500 ml Water
- 50 g Sunflower seeds
- 400 g Blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- Maple Syrup
- Combine the oats, milk and water in a medium saucepan. Stir well and place over a high heat, until the mixture begins to boil. Turn the heat down and stir continuously for 4 – 5 minutes until the porridge becomes thick and creamy.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sunflower seeds. The porridge will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Divide the porridge between 4 warm bowls, top with the fresh berries and drizzle generously with Clarks Maple Syrup.
- NOTE: Substitute the sunflower seeds for a mixture of pumpkin, sesame and poppy seeds.
- Frozen berries are a good substitute when fresh berries are not available. Simply warm in a small saucepan with a good glug of Maple Syrup.