Wholesome Quinoa Spelt Pizza Crust
This recipe truly is my favourite pizza recipe. Hope you like it as well.
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 3 1/2 spelt wholegrain flour
- some baking powder
- herbs of your choice
- some sea salt
- warm water
- Toppings of your choice
- Start with mixing the salt, baking powder, herbs and flower together.
- Add the cooked quinoa to the mixture and stir well.
- The mass should be a little sticky, if it is too dry, add a little warm water, otherwise set it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius (392 degrees Fahrenheit) and take a baking sheet out of it.
- Put a baking paper on the sheet and carefully press the quinoa spelt mass on it. Form a round shape.
- Let it bake until the crust gets a little crispy and golden.
- Take it out of the oven and turn it over.
- Add your toppings and let it bake for another 10 to 15 minutes and enjoy!!
- *Note: If you want a gluten free crust, skip the spelt flour for any gluten free one.*