Vegan Vanilla Pancakes
Vegan Vanilla Pancakes w/a Vegan Chocolate Sauce. This recipe is honestly a dream. So incredibly satisfying and indulgent. Just amazing. Alright, so here we go:
- 75 g steel-cut oats
- a splash of water
- 1 heaped tsp raw cacao powder
- some cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 medjoul date
- coconut oil for the pan (I used very little as I have a non-stick pan, just so I was completely sure that they don’t burn)
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pancakes together, then slowly add the wet ones. Make sure the dough doesn’t get too liquid, remember it has to be liquid, just not too much like water.
- Put the coconut oil into the pan and wait until it melted. When it melted, spread it all over the pan.
- Carefully pour as much pancake shapes into your pan as there is space for.
- When the top is starting to get bubbles, turn them around.
- If the dough is used up, start making the sauce.
- Therefor, just blend the date together with some water and the cinnamon and the cacao together.
- Spread the sauce on top of the pancakes and add some fruits of your likeing.