Vegan Spelt Wholegrain Bagle
I tried this recipe several days ago for the first time, I absolutely fell in love with this one. Let me convince you though:
- 75 g Spelt Wholegrain Flour
- 70 ml warm water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch himalayan salt
- 1 beetroot
- 5 tbsp cooked white beans
- herbs and spices
- stuffings of your choice
- Start off by mixing together the dry ingredients of the bagel and preheat the oven to 180 ° Celcius and then, roll the dough to a ball and afterwards, form a bagel. Put it into the oven and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Peel the beetroot and cook it until soft, drain them and add the beans and the herbs. Puree everything and place it aside.
- If the bagel finished baking, slice it in the middle and spread it all over the two halves and stuff it with whatever you like.
- For the shiitake mushrooms and the onions, place some coconut oil in a pan and place two mushrooms and two slices of onion into it. sprinkle with some herbs and turn around after 2 minutes.