Vegan Snix-A mix between Snickers and Twix
Back with a new recipe I am..haha 😜 I thought about creating a special mix of two chocolate bars a lot these days. But I didn’t really have an idea until yesterday evening/today when I made these. A mix of Snickers & Twix – a Snix! Basically it’s a sweet cookie base topped with a tahini maple caramel to which I’ve added raw peanuts. Later one they were drizzled with vegan white chocolate and there you have ’em-your vegan Snix. Just by the way: My aunt ate like 4-5 of them at once because she liked them that much
- 140 g spelt flour
- 100 g maple syrup
- 50 g raw peanuts
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 50 g vegan raw dark chocolate
- pinch vanilla powder
- 125 g tahini
- 30 g vegan white chocolate
- Mix all the ingredients of the cookie base together and knead to a dough, it shouldn’t be too dry and easily kneadable. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius and line a baking tray. Press the dough into it and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Meanwhile start preparing the Caramel. Therefore, whisk all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Once the cookie base has finished baking, take it out of the oven and let it cool for a bit. Pour the Caramel on top (should have a thick consistency) and let it set in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, it it into bars as big as you want and drizzle with white chocolate. Put them into the fridge for about 20 minutes and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge only!!