Vegan Matcha Waffles
So, who doesn’t like waffles? I think they’re better when fluffy and moist rather than crispy and crunchy, but of course, everyone likes something else better. So if you’re a crunchy and crispy person, just leave them in the waffle iron for just a bit longer. Make sure not to leave them in there for too long, I swear..it won’t turn out to be something good!
- 150 grams wholegrain spelt flour
- 40 grams coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tablespoon good quality matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 banana
- 100 ml oatmilk
- a big pinch of Bourbon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- some coconut oil for the waffle iron
- It’s really easy, just mix all the ingredients for the waffles together, meanwhile heat your waffle iron and grease it with a bit of coconut oil. If the dough is too dry, add some more oatmilk. Make sure to add some oatmilk at a time to be sure it won’t get too liquid. If it’s too liquid ready, add some more flour.
- Pour the dough into the waffle shapes and close the iron. Let them bake for about 5-7 minutes, make sure they don’t burn or anything like that (just in case you’re having a super hot & fast waffle iron .
- Serve with fruits and some vegan chocolate drizzle and enjoy with your fam!