Vegan Healthified Chocolate Mousse
Last week I actually thought of creating an airy yet delicious Chocolate Mousse, vegan..obviously. So today I finally made it and got my hands on the secret ingredient. And to be sure that it’s *instaworthy* (joke, people 😉) I gave it to my grandma who has got a huuuge sweet tooth and normally can’t be convinced by vegan stuff AT ALL. And guess what? She looooooved it! In fact, she couldn’t get enough. The first thing she noticed was that it is incredibly dreamy and airy. Mission accomplished, huh?
- 125 ml aquafaba
- 80 g melted (raw) vegan dark chocolate
- 3-4 tbsp Lucuma Powder,
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- pinch cinnamon and bourbon vanilla
- 20 ml oat milk
- Basically, start with rinsing the water of the chickpea can (use the chickpeas for something else, don’t throw them away..obviously). Next, melt the chocolate combining it with the oat milk. Once liquid, add all the dry ingredients and leave on the stove on medium to low heat.
- Now, beat the chickpea water (aquafaba) until it looks like beaten egg-whites. Carefully fold this mass into the chocolate now. Stir constantly.
- Pour into 2 (200ml) glasses and put these into the fridge for about two hours.
- Top with some berries and cacao nibs or raw chocolate shreds and enjoy!