Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Bread
This one is so easy yet so delicious! Awesomly smooth and kinda fudgey I’d say, for the first banana bread I’ve ever made, it turned out quite good!
- 2 big (really) ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp buckwheat flakes
- 1 tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- 50-80 ml coconut water
- 3 dried figs
- Start off by mashing the bananas with a fork, add the buckwheat flakes and mix together.
- Next, cut the figs into 1 inch pieces and add together with the bourbon vanilla. Stir well.
- Then, add the coconut water and stir again. You might need a little more or less, the dough should be quite liquid like a pancake dough.
- Pour into the springform and put into a preheated oven (200 degrees Celcius, upper- lower heat). Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes until it looks solid and raised a little. It shouldn’t be really burned though.
- Take it out, let it cool and enjoy!