Vegan Chocolate - Birchermuesli
I love Birchermueslis (kind of like overnight oats, but better!) so I thought I’d play around a little bit and this DELISH creation is what was the result! :-) Please don’t forget to tag me on Instagram when using any of my recipes with @cinnamonappls and #cinnamonappls so I can see your re-creations!
- 80 g rolled oats
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 orange
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp bourbon vanilla
- 1 heaping tsp ground ceylon cinnamon
- 150 ml oat milk
- 1-2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- some coconut sugar
- Mash the banana and then pop all the ingredients together. I used a 0,35 l glass. Stir well and store in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, take it out and top it with whatever you feel like. I used strawberries, blueberries and mashed blackberries and added dried coconut meat & nuts! Enjoy!
- Note: If you want it to be a little sweeter, add around 1 to 2 teaspoons coconut sugar or any other unrefined sugar.