Vegan Buckwheat Pizza Crust
Having pizza as a vegan isn’t difficult at all! This one may not look as good, but trust me, it’s super light, a little crispy and super delicious! Topped off with some great veg and there you go!
- 70 grams buckwheat flour
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 80 ml warm water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of himalayan salt
- Mix together the flour, spices and baking powder. Then, add the water, but be careful, maybe you need less water. Just add as much as it needs until it’s not dry anymore and it sticks together when kneading.
- Add some flour onto the counter top, take the dough and knead it for about 5 minutes.
- If finished, the dough should not be sticky but smooth and easy to roll out. Form a ball and roll it out until it’s a thin dough. But don’t make it too thin!
- Now, put the pizza into the oven and let it bake for about 10 minutes. Prepare your toppings and top your pizza with all that stuff! Bake it for some more minutes, take it out and enjoy!