The most amazing Gluten-Free Ravioli
These are GORGEOUS! Literally. They taste amazing, they are heaven in a mouthful! But not to annoy you longer, here’s the recipe.
- 70 g quinoa flour
- 1 chia egg
- 100 g Hokkaido pumpkin
- some warm water
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- herbs and spices of your choice
- Start off by cleaning your countertop and make sure it’s completely dry. Then, start making the pasta dough.
- Therefore, pour the flour onto the countertop and form a mould in the middle. Put the chia egg, a little water and oil into this mould and knead from the outside to the inside.
- Add water if it’s too dry and knead for about 10 minutes. Please note that the dough will be a little dry in the beginning so be careful with the water.
- If the dough is somehow chewy, put it into the fridge and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce and the filling. Peel the pumpkin and cut the amount you’ll need into chunks, cook these until soft.
- Then, blend them up and only add the herbs and spices. Take out the dough and roll it out. You might need a little flour for that. Cut it into squares ( I got 12, means 6 ravioli).
- Add a little of the pumpkin purée onto 6 of the squares. Then top them with the other 6 halves and fix the edges, therefor press them onto each other.
- Heat some water. When the water is boiling, put in the ravioli and let them cook for about 5 to 8 minutes. Always watch them though to be sure they don’t fall apart.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the leftover pumpkin purée, drain and rinse the ravioli, mix together and enjoy!