Sweet Chai Quinoa Bowl
As seeing so many sweet Quinoa bowls all over Pinterest and Instagram I had to make one too. Well, what to say? Probably I still prefer oats but this one still tasted pretty amazing!!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa tricolore
- 1 teaspoon bourbon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon a good quality chai spice
- 1-2 tablespoons sweetener of choice
- 50 ml cashew milk + 200 ml water
- Start off the night before with soaking the oats in water. They have to be fully covered.
- The next morning, pour the oats into a cooking pot and add the quinoa. Afterwards pour in 50 ml cashew milk and 200 ml water OR 200 – 300 ml water.
- Bring to boil and stir well until the water is absorbed. Add the spice and the sweetener and stir again.
- our it into a bowl and top it with toppings that you like, I used raw vegan chocolate, fruits and pumpkin seeds. :-)