Steamed Veggies with Quinoa and Sprouts
I just love veggies, steamed roasted or cooked! They always taste perfect. Add some quinoa and sprouts and there you have it: a perfect meal. So tasty and nourishing full of wholesome foods, try it out yourself.
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 4-5 stalks asparagus
- 3 big fresh radishes
- some fresh sprouts
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- about 4 little portobello mushrooms
- a pinch of cumin and ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- a squeeze of fresh lemon
- some fresh basil
- First of all, cut the asparagus into smaller pieces, then slice the mushrooms. Now, put all the veggies but the radishes onto a plate for the steamer. Steam the veggies for about 10 minutes on 90 degrees Celcius.
- Next, cook the quinoa as written on its package and put it into bowl. Add the sliced radishes, the steamed veggies and the spices/lemon juice. Give it a good stir and enjoy!