Spicy Yellow Vegetable Curry
People, I seriously recommend you to make this. It’s perfect if you’re a spice lover, as I am. If you don’t like spicy things all too much, I don’t recommend you to look for curries anyway. As (most of the time) curries are strong in taste and they are kind of hot in ya mouth. Buuut this is just my fave!
- 200 ml full fat coconut milk
- a mixture of vegetables of your choice
- 1/2 little chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp tandoori masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried herbs of choice
- 1/2 - 1 cup red rice
- Start off by cooking the rice as written on its package. After around 25 minutes, bring the coconut milk to boil and add in the spices & herbs.
- Stir well until fully combined, then add the vegetables. Let it simmer until the rice is ready. Sprinkle some fresh herbs, the slices of the chilli pepper on top & serve hot! Enjoy.