Spicy Red Curry (No Coconut Milk)
Hey again! So this recipe actually has a story :P I love curries! Especially in winter they’re perfect, but most of the time, I choose my meal spontaneous so I never get to plan anything and therefor I never really have the ‘real’ ingredients at home, to be honest I (sadly) never really have any coconut milk so an alternative had to be invented!
- 250 ml oat milk
- vegetables of your choice
- 1 little sweet potato
- 2 medium regular potatoes
- 2 tbsp sweet bell pepper powder
- a big pinch cayenne pepper
- herbs of your choice
- 1/2 teacup white beans
- pomegranate seeds for decoration
- Start by cutting the sweet- and regular potatoes into pieces (they can be as big as you want, cooking time depends on the size, I cut them into 2 inch pieces). Cook until dente, be careful not to over-cook it!
- In a saucepan, add a little coconut oil and roast the veggies, add the potatoes and the oat milk and stir, then add the herbs and spices.
- Optional: Drizzle with lemon or lime juice.
- Pour into a bowl, decorate with whatever you want and enjoy!