Raw Vanilla Buckwheat Porridge with hint of Matcha
You guys, I wanted to give raw buckwheat porridge a try for soooo long! But after seeing all those amazing creations on Instagram, I just couldn’t wait anymore, so here it is: my version of a Raw Vanilla Buckwheat Porridge (with a hint of Matcha).
- 1/2 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup + a few tablespoons oat milk (sub with any other plantmilk)
- 1/2 teaspoon bourbon vanilla powder
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 banana
- 1-2 medjoul dates
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Simply soak the buckwheat groats in 1 cup of water for at least 5 hours. Then, rinse them and place them in a blender. Add all the other ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour it into a bowl and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes, then top with fruits & enjoy!
- Note: Once it is all blended up it can also be left in the fridge overnight.