Pineapple Vanilla Porridge
Another recipe, another porridge creation! Today I found a pineapple in the fridge and I thought, “Why not?”. I popped together every ingredient I love together and here it is: My Pineapple Vanilla Porridge. Really creamy and sweet because of the pineapple and sooo fruity! Just amazing
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1 tsp maca powder
- some topping of your choice
- (I used chopped up pistachios, cacao nibs and sweet plum slices)
- It’s really easy, just soak your oats in some water overnight (just in case you want extra creaminess! 😉).
- The next morning, cook the oats in the oatmilk on low to medium heat for about 10-15 minutes. Halfway cooked, add the pineapple and the maca & vanilla powder. Stir und let it simmer until it reached your desired consistency. Enjoy!