Oilfree Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
I certainly did as I made healthy, oil- and refined sugar free Chocolate Chip Cookies that are delightful, a little fluffy and super soft. I brought all of them to school with me as I made them for some friends and they loved them!! They even asked for more. Well, what to say..they are my taste-tester
- 120 g spelt flour
- 20 g ground hazelnuts
- 20 g coconut blossom sugar
- 80 g roughly chopped (raw) vegan mylk chocolate
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g almond butter
- 50 g coconut nectar
- 80 ml plantbased mylk
- 1 flax egg
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Next, put the almond butter into a smaller bowl and add in all the other wet ingredients except the mylk. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Then, mix together dry and wet ingredients and add the mylk.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and grap a tablespoon. For one cookie, scoop out about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons and put it onto the baking tray. The dough should be a little sticky but not liquid.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes and enjoy them while still warm!