Light White Bean-Avocado Salad
On some days, I just feel like a light salad and a smaller main course. I don’t know why but that’s what I want, so I’m always trying to figure out some new variations and combinations. This Avo-White Bean salad was the bomb! I didn’t have it with dressing as usual, but of course you can totally add your favourite olive oil dressing or whatever you feel like.
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups mixed leafy greens
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 avocado
- some dried chili flakes
- some fresh alfafa sprouts
- 2 big red radishes
- a few fresh and cut basil leaves
- Couldn’t be any easier, just throw all of the ingredients into a little bowl, if you want to..add your dressing now and stir well. Grab a fork and enjoy!