Heavenly Good Pancakes
I adore pancakes, they’re so so good! Imagine a good plate of pancakes topped with fruits & almond butter...yes please!!
- 85 g oats
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 250 ml coconut water
- 1 tbsp round ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- 1 banana
- sweetener of choice, to taste & coconut oil for the pan
- First, mix together all the dry ingredients, then add the mashed banana & the liquid.
- Heat a pan to medium heat. If it’s hot, pour in as many pancake shapes as possible. If there are some bubbles on top and it skowly starts to look baked, flip it around. Bake for about 2 to 3 more minutes & repeat until the dough is used up.
- Top with almond butter (or any other creaminess) & fruits and enjoy!