Healthy Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
I love gingerbread cookies! Especially in this cold season they’re just perfect to snack on. So I healthified the recipe and got these amazing gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free and nut-free gingerbread cookies!
- 135 g gluten-free oatflour
- 75 g buckwheat flour
- 60 g coconut sugar
- 10 g coconut nectar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 ml coconut water
- 1 apple
- 3-4 pieces cloves
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients. Please note that the arome of cloves is really intense, so make sure to really only take a few.
- Next, peel the apple, cut it into pieces and cook it until it’s soft.
- Then, blend it to a mousse like texture.
- Add it to the other ingredients and stir well until it forms a mass.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius and place the dough on a baking tray in cookie shapes.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Take it out and enjoy!