Healthy Vegan Coconut Pancakes
Pancakes are everyone’s favorite, aren’t they? I mean, let’s be honest…who doesn’t love them? The only (and true!!) answer is: EVERYONE LOVES THEM! And that’s why I created these extremely delicious vegan & healthy pancakes made with coconut flour. I shared them with mom and therefore I served them with not just fruits but a dollop of my homemade vegan No-Tella, Banana slices, berries & nuts plus some extra fruits on the side. Now that’s heaven, isn’t it?
- 80 g rolled oats
- 20 g coconut flour
- 1/2 banana
- 230 ml coconut water
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- pinch bourbon vanilla
- pinch ground ginger
- Simply stir together all of the ingredients and heat a pan on medium heat.
- If you aren't using a non-stick pan, add some coconut oil into the pan and wait until it has melted.
- Pour in the dough shaping as many pancakes as you can (depending on the size of your pan).
- If you've still got some dough left while waiting until the pancakes are baked, you might need to add some more liquid as the coconut flour thickens the dough quickly!
- Turn the pancakes around as soon as there are little bubbles on top.
- Bake for about 2-3 minutes on the other side, put onto a plate and repeat until the dough is used up.
- Serve with fruits/ choco spread/ nut butter and enjoy!