Healthier Vegan No-tella
I noticed a lot of you were requesting the recipe for my Nutella or as I like to call it, “No-Tella”, so here it is! First of all, I wanted to share the biggest “change” I probably made creating the recipe: I used cashews instead of hazelnuts. The background behind this is very simple: I simply didn’t have any hazelnuts at home. 😄 Other than that I tried my best to create an authentic No-Tella recipe that may not be the lowest-fat version there is, but it’ll sure leave your cravings satisfied and your body happy and healthy.
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 50-60 g f coconut oil
- 15 g raw cacao powder
- 1 square of raw dark chocolate
- pinch bourbon vanilla & cinnamon
- 1 tsp Lucuma powder
- 35 g coconut sugar/syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp oat mylk or any other plant mylk of your preference
- Roast the cashews on 150 degrees Celcius for about 6-10 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Next, add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend for about 1-2 minutes or until smooth.