Guilt Free Choco Truffles
TRUFFLES! I absolutely loveeee truffles, ever since I was a little child. The best: these only have 5 ingredients and they are gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free! Here we go!
- 6 big medjoul dates
- 1 heaping tsp raw cacao powder
- a pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- 2 tsp coconut water
- a pinch himalayan salt
- Simply throw all the ingredients together in a blender. Blend until a mousse-like texture forms.
- On the countertop, put some raw cacao (or any other powder e.g: raw berry powders, maca powder, coconut shreds etc).
- Roll a teaspoon – full of the mass to a ball and then coat it in some of your desired powder. Put them all into a bowl, put it into the fridge and enjoy it after an hour!