Good-for-you Superfudgey Chocolate Brownies
Today I’m gonna show you my absolutely favorite Brownie Recipe ever! The best: it’s secretly good for you. Despite the fact that it is probably the fudgiest brownie ever, what is way more important, if you are asking me. Okay, so now I don’t wanna withhold you this amazing recipe anymore so here we go.
- 160 g wholegrain spelt flour
- 40 g raw cacao powder
- 20 g raw cacao nibs
- 70 g coconut blossom sugar
- some cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- a pinch ayurvedian salt
- 60 g coconut oil
- 1/2 banana
- 300 ml warm water
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Now, mix together the wet ingredients and pour them into the bowl which contains the dry ones.
- Whisk together and pour it into a baking sheet.
- Let it bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, take the out of the oven and enjoy them while they are still warm!