Glutenfree Apple Crumble
Yay! It’s the sweater weather again! And what fits cozy days more than crumble and its amazing smell all around the house? Nothing! So here’s my personal favourite recipe that is gluten-free, nutfree, oilfree & vegan!
- 1 apple
- 15 g coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 10 g buckwheat groats
- a splash coconut water
- Start off with slicing the apple into the half and set aside.
- Now prepare the Crumble.
- In a bowl mix the coconut flour, buckwheat groats and coconut water. Then blend 1 (!) time in a food processor.
- Add the coconut nectar and stir.
- Now, it should be crumbly.
- Scoop out the inner of the apple (be careful) and top it with the crumble & bake for about 10 minutes or until it gets slighty brown on top on 180 degrees Celcius, upper – lower heat.
- Take it out of the oven, grab a spoon and enjoy!!