Gluten-Free Fruit Rolls
The dough is the difficult part here though the finished product tastes deliciously awesome! Just make sure to use enough flour for dusting and to not to roll out the dough too thin, plus make sure to leave plenty of space from the berry jam to the cants of the dough and nothing bad can happen!
- 130 g buckwheat flour plus more for dusting
- 1/2 teacup blackberries or any other berries
- 50 g coconut nectar
- a dash cinnamon
- a dash vanilla
- 100 ml coconut water
- a pinch baking powder
- Start off by mixing together all the dry ingredients for the dough, then add the wet part. Make sure the dough doesn’t get too sticky so you won’t have too much complications rolling it out later on.
- Now, mash the blackberries so they get a jam like look, if you want to thicken it a little, add some chia seeds or Agar Agar.
- Roll out the dough, make sure to use enough flour and to note the steps I listed in the very first text above.
- Spread the jam onto the middle, you may don’t need to use it all up just make sure the layer isn’t too thick. Roll the dough up like you’d do it with cinnamon rolls.
- Cut out 7 pieces and place them onto a baking sheet. Heat the oven to 200 ° Celcius and bake them for about 10 to 20 minutes. Make sure to watch them. They’re finished when they start to look a little (just a little!) dry outside.
- Take the out and enjoy!