I love this porridge! Honestly, it’s so ginger-y and spicy, just so delicious. You should really try it, just be careful, if you don’t like it too spicy, add a little less ginger and there you go!
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon ginger (depending on the amount of oats you want)
- 2 to 3 cups) liquid of your choice (e.g. water, almond milk, oat milk | depending on the amount of oats you want
- 1 teaspoon bourbon vanilla powder
- toppings of your choice
- 1/2 to 1 cup rolled oats
- Start off with soaking the oats in the evening. They need to be fully covered in water. The next morning, rinse them and place them in a saucepan. Add the liquid & the spices and heat to medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- If it reached your desired consistency, pour into a bowl, add your toppings of choice & enjoyyy!