Fluffy Vegan Wholegrain Pancakes
Back again with another sweet recipe! So sorry guys, but my savory food is pretty much the same all the time as I simply don’t feel like thinking of something else every day, so that’s about it, haha 😄 Funny story: I made these pancakes (it was really late already) and photographed them afterwards. Once I was finished I rather felt like having my usual dinner (which is buckwheat, loaaaads of veggies & chickpeas) instead of having something sweet. So those ended up to be my mom’s and grandparents late afternoon snack, but to be honest..I don’t think either of them had a problem with that, haha 😜
- 90 g wholegrain spelt flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or Lucuma Powder
- 200 ml oat milk or use any other plantmilk of your preference
- 20 ml sparkling water
- fruits & agave nectar for topping and coconut oil for the pan
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the dough and make sure that there are no flour-clumbs. Heat your pan to medium to high heat and eventually put your coconut oil into it. I used a non-stick pan so I simply skipped that step. Once, the top is looking quite baked and there are bubbles on there, flip it around and bake for another minute. Repeat until the dough is used up.
- Top with fruits, choco, jam, agave syrup or any other syrup and enjoy!