Easy peasy Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bliss Balls
Okaaay, so these were a favorite over here! Yeah, they were..because they’re all eaten up by now 😄 Especially my dad loved them (maybe even more than I did, haha). A quick tip: If you want them to be extra delicious, let them chill in the fridge for about 1-2 days, this will help them getting firm and truffle-like.
- 100 grams Medjoul dates
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- a squeeze of lime
- a sprinkle of dried rose petals
- some bourbon vanilla
- 1-2 pieces raw organic dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, crushed
- some extra cinnamon mixed with 1 1/2 tablespoons raw caco powder to roll them in
- Just throw all the ingredients but the pistachios, the chocolate and the powder mix into the blender and blend until it forms a mass. Put it into the fridge for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile chop up the chocolate and the pistachios and mix them with the cinnamon and raw cacao powder.
- Take the mass out of the fridge and take about 1 teaspoon of it for one mini bliss ball, take a tablespoon of it for a regular sized one. Take the tsp/tbsp of the mass and roll it in the powder/choco/nut mixture you’ve prepared before until it forms a little ball. Repeat until the ‘dough’ is used up and put them into the fridge for some minutes or enjoy immediately.