Crunchy Glutenfree Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
As one of my friends in school is gluten-intolerant, I wanted to come up with a recipe for gluten free cookies that don’t loose any of their taste. Those cookies didn’t last long, even the kids that are able to tolerate gluten enjoyed them a lot!
- 80 grams glutenfree rolled oats, ground into flour
- 40 grams maple syrup
- 20 grams raw cacao powder
- 30 grams ground hazelnuts
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams raw chocolate
- a pinch of glutenfree baking powder
- Start of with mixing together the dry ingredients. Then, stir together the wet ones. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of the dry stuff and stir.
- It should be a crumbly, sticky dough that is no way near liquid. Take about 1 tablespoon of the mass and form a round cookie. Put onto a lined baking tray and bake for about 10-15 minutes on 180 degrees Celcius. Enjoy!