Creamy Cinnamon Porridge
My favourite breakfast! So insanely creamy and the taste of cinnamon with every spoon you eat. The best in combination with fresh berries.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 300 ml water or plantbased milk
- 2 tbsp ground ceylon cinnamon
- some fresh berries
- other toppings of your choice
- Soak the oats in some water or optional in almond milk or any of your liking.
- In the morning, bring the water to boil and cook the oats until the water is absorbed and the consistency is sticky yet creamy. Add the cinnamon, stir and pour into a bowl.
- Top it with any toppings of your choice.
- Dig in and enjoy!