Creamy Chocolate Overnight Oats
It’s no secret: I am in LOVE with Overnight Oats! Posts of them all over my Instagram Feed are a clue, definitely 😉 Matcha Overnight Oats, Chocolate Overnight Oats, Basic Creamy Overnight Oats, etc.. EVERYTHING’S possible, believe me hehe! So now I’ve decided to add some lil’ changes to my usual recipe and here we are: yet another Overnight Oats recipe for youuu!
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup oat milk or any other plant milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp lucuma powder
- 1 tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- optional: 1/4 to 1/2 a really ripe banana, mashed
- It's really simple, just stir together all of the ingredients listed above.
- Put it into the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours, take it out and enjoy!