Creamy Caramel Porridge
Creamy Caramel Porridge. So indulgent and sweet!
- 2 to 3 dates
- 1 cup rolled oats
- a pinch bourbon vanilla
- 200 to 300 ml water or plantbased milk
- some extra water
- Start off the night before with soaking the oats. They need to be fully covered in water.
- The next day blend the dates into a paste. Set aside.
- Pour the milk/water into a cooking pot and bring to boil. Then add the oats and stir. When the Porridge reached your desired consistency, add the vanilla and the date paste and stir once again.
- Pour it into a bowl, top with whatever you like and enjoy!