Coconut Caramel Overnight Oats
Coconut and caramel – sounds quite unhealthy in combination, doesn’t it? Well..this one isn’t. In fact..it’s wholesome, delicious and healthy for you. Good for the body-good for the soul they say, don’t they?
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup liquid, I used coconut water
- a pinch of bourbon vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons homemade date-caramel
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- frozen berries to top it with
- That one’s real simple, just mix all the ingredients but the berries together and put it into the fridge overnight. The next morning, pop some fresh/frozen berries on top and enjoy!