Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Single Serving Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Cake. This one is truly amazing and I seriously loved watching it during the baking process..my kind of entertainment!
- 1/2 cup canned unsalted all natural white beans
- 2 tbsp buckwheat flakes
- 1 heaped tsp raw cacao powder
- a dash cinnamon, Bourbon vanilla and baking powder
- 100 ml coconut water
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut nectar or just to taste
- 125 g raspberries
- In a bowl, mash the white beans, and add all the ingredients for the dough.
- The mixture should be like a pancake dough now.
- Afterwards, mash half of the raspberries and set aside.
- Take a little springform (I used this one here) and pour in half of the batter. Now spread the raspberry sauce in the center of the bottom and layer with the rest of the chocolate dough after.
- Place it in the oven and bake it on 200 degrees Celcius for about 15 to 20 minutes but make sure to watch it as it could use longer or less.