Cherry Filled Choco Bliss Balls
- 10 medjoul dates
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch bourbon vanilla
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1-2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- fresh cherries
- Just pop all the ingredients but the cherries into a blender and blend until completely smooth and until there are no chunks left.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes, then take the mass out again. Now, take some of the mass, remove the stone of a cherry, press together and carefully encase the mass all over the cherry. Then roll in some cacao powder and repeat until the mass is used up. Enjoy!