Buckwheat Pasta n’ Veggies
I love the taste of buckwheat! Even better in pasta..And with some tahini & veggies it’s perfected.
- 3/4 cup buckwheat noodles
- 1 tbsp tahini
- vegetables of your choice, cut into bite-sized chunks
- a drizzle lemon
- chives, parsley & cayenne
- 1/2 cup white beans
- Simply put the pasta & the vegetables into a cooking pot filled with boiling water. Cook until the noodles are tender. Then rinse & drain everything and put it back into the pot.
- Add the herbs & spices, beans and the tahini. Stir well and drizzle with lemon. Serve warm.
- Optional: sprinkle with some nutritional yeast.