♥ Valentines granola ♥
This was my surprise breakfast to my fiance this morning. Before i'd had the chance to ask for a bite it was gone : ) Made with love, this breakfast pudding was carefully layered with fruity surprises; a chia and natural yogurt pudding at the bottom, topped with a layer of passion fruit, then more yogurt, followed by a layer of kiwi, then granola and then finally yogurt again. But, that's just one way of making it. It's great fun experimenting with different combinations of fruit, maybe using porridge or chia pudding made with almond milk instead of the yogurt and maybe add some spices like cinnamon or a sprinkle of turmeric. Having fun making it is an ingredient you can't substitute . . . e n j o y ♥
- 1 Heaped tbsp Chia seeds
- 4 Heaped tbsp Natural yogurt
- 1 whole Kiwi
- 1 whole Passion fruit
- 10 tbsp Natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp Granola
- 1 whole Fig
- 3 whole Red grapes
- 1 1/4 Pomegranate
- 1 whole lotta Love
- Starting from the bottom, carefully spoon natural yogurt into the bottom of the glass until you have a layer of about 0.5-1 cm
- Mix 1 heaped table spoon of chia seeds (be careful not to smear yogurt up the side of the glass as you will be decorating it with lovely fruit)
- Next up, passion fruit, one of my absolute favorite fruits and totally appropriate for today ♥ Layer the contents of a whole passion fruit over the chia pudding.
- Slice the figs and grapes and position them against the inside of the glass so that they are pressing up against it.
- Next is a layer of natural yogurt. Carefully spoon it into the glass, making sure to fill in the space around the fruit. Keep going until the bottom half of the fruit is covered.
- Slice the kiwi, and cut into little hearts, and position as you did with the figs and grape, but in between (see the picture if that doesn't make sense).
- Layer the leftover kiwi flat over the natural yogurt as the next layer and then on top of that add granola.
- Finally, add more natural yogurt to the top so that the glass is brimming with awesomeness, and decorate with a little fig cut into a heart and pretty little pink pome seeds.
- Serve to the one you love with a smile and a kiss and watch them
- e n j o y ♥