It's easy to make, sugar free, and it's pink. What more could you ask for <3
- 4 tbsp self-raising flour
- 2 handfuls fresh raspberries
- 1 dash milk
- 1/2 gramm butter
- 1 items egg
- 1/2 banana
- 1 handful strawberries
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Start by cracking an egg into a mixing bowl, and whisk it.
- Sieve the self-raising flour and add it to the mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg and flour together with a fork until it's nice and smooth (no lumps). It should be quite thick now, like cake mix.
- Add milk dashes and, using your fork, beat it into the mixture to loosen it. Keep adding until it is the smooth and runny enough to be poured.
- Now it's time to add the raspberries and make it pink! If you have a hand blender then just chuck them in and wizz it up; if not you can mash them with the fork before you add them.
- Then, get a frying pan and add the 1/2 tsp of butter.
- When it's pretty hot, add the mix to the middle of the pan and let it spread out
- Leave it to cook for a few mins. When you see it starting to bubble on top, it's time to flip it.
- Once cooked through, serve with banana, strawberries, raspberries and some cinnamon.
- Seriously delicious : )