On the go - M e s s y S a l a d
Just because you're on the go all the time does not mean you can't still eat clean! This messy salad was thrown into this (awesome) pink tuppa in 10 minutes, then marched to uni where I was able to eat it in the break in front of lots of salivating class mates who all wanted some because it smells so good!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cooked Beetroot
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Small handful Cress
- 1/2 Red pepper
- 1 tsp Horsradish
- 1 small handful Fresh Basil
- Smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Get a shallow pan and add a few cm of water to it - then get it boiling.
- Once boiling, add the cider vinegar, and crack the eggs into the pan, letting them poach in the water.
- Cut all beetroot, pepper, tomatoes and add to your tuppa.
- Add all the other ingredients, plus the eggs once they're cooked (should take 5 minutes)
- Mix it all together, pop the lid on, and take it on your adventure!
- e n j o y : )