Blueberry breakfast shake
This is my favorite of all the shakes! Great for your body, great for your soul.
- 1 handful frozen blueberries
- 7 large spinach leaves
- 1 tsp organic maca powder
- 1/2 a banana
- 4 almonds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Ground flax, brazil nuts, walnuts and co-enzyme Q10
- 300 ml cows, almond or rice milk
- Add all of your ingredients to your blender and blend it up
- Note, that pulsing your blender instead of having it on a constant spin makes it smoother and gets more of the seeds blended.
- I use a Nutri Ninja, but you could use any kind of blender for this.
- Pour into your favourite drinking glass
- Add a few blueberries to make it look pretty
- Sip and enjoy! It's such a lovely way to start the day <3