Black cherry chia pudding with granola
This wonderful breakfast pudding makes buzzing start to your day as it is full of energy from the chia seeds and will be slow releasing, keeping hunger away until lunchtime!
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds
- 200 ml Milk
- 1/2 Persimmon fruit
- 1/2 cup Granola
- 1/2 cup Black cherries
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Natural yogurt
- At the bottom of your bowl, add the chia seeds and milk and mix.
- Whilst the chia is soaking up the milk, mash the cherries in a separate bowl with a fork or blender.
- Add a layer of the mashed cherry on top of the chia milk pudding.
- On top of that, add 3 tsp of natural yogurt.
- Add the cinnamon and mix it into the natural yogurt.
- Then add the granola, then top again with the last of the natural yogurt.
- Finish the top with another spoonful of yogurt and a little cherry juice.
- Serve and e n j o y