Mashed banana with nutnola
The perfect breakfast or comfort food. Reminds me of being a little kid...
- 4 Bananas
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Hazelnuts
- 2 tbs Ghee or butter
- 2 tbs Maple syrup
- 3 tbs Raw cacao powder
- Mix the nuts in a food processor until they are roughly cut.
- Melt the ghee/butter and add to the nuts together with the maple syrup and cacao powder. Mix well.
- Put the mixture on parchment paper and cook in the oven for about 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Mash the bananas while you chill the nutnola a little bit.
- Put the mashed bananas in a small bowl/plate and add as much nutnola as you wish!
- You can also add raisins and some more maple syrup on top. Enjoy!