Easter Deviled Eggs
These easter deviled eggs (although suitable for any time of the year), brings colour and flavour to your mouth in just 10 mins!
- 4 Eggs
- 1-2 tbs Mayonnaise
- 1 large tbs chopped Red onion, chopped finely
- For decoration Cucumber
- 1-2, chopped Prunes
- Boil the eggs for ca. 6 minutes, so that the yolk is cooked well. Runny yolks will not work well here.
- While the eggs are boiling, cut the cucumber, red onion and prunes in small pieces.
- After boiling, let the eggs cool down, and then peel and cut in half.
- Remive the yolk carefully so that the whites does not break.
- Mash the yolks with the mayo and most of the red onion in a bowl.
- Put the mixture in a plastic bag and cut a hole in one of the corners. Fill the eggs with the mixture.
- Decorate with cucumbers, red onions and prunes for a delicate look, but mostly for the taste!
- Enjoy as a part of a tapas meal or on its own!