Crispy Apple Chips
Crunchy, crispy, yummy and so healthy snacks for a night in front of a movie or at a party.
- 4 Organic apples
- 2 tbs Cinnamon
- 2 tbs Coconut sugar
- Cut the apples in equally thin slices.
- Mix the cinnamon and coconut sugar on a plate or a bowl, and dip the slices in the mixture.
- Heat the oven to 100 degrees.
- Put on a parchment paper and put it in the oven.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes before you turn the slices and let them sit for 20 more.
- Check often to see if the slices are dry enough already. Different sized slices take different times.