Banana choconut bowl
A yummy dessert or even breakfast if you're feeling crazy!
- 3-4 Ripe organic bananas
- 1 tbsp Organic cruncy peanutbutter
- 20 g Organic 80% dark chocolate
- 3-4 Apple Cinnamon Muesli Balls
- 2-3 Lemon balm leaves to decorate
- 1-2 tbsp Raw cacao for a more "chocolatey" taste
- Mash the bananas and peanutbutter in a blender until smooth.
- Melt the dark chocolate over hot water.
- Pour the banana mix in a bowl, add the muesli balls and drizzle the melted chocolate over!
- Enjoy the smoothest and best dessert/snack ever!