Winter Salad with Quinoa, Roasted Veggies, Avocado
- 200 G Quinoa
- 200 G Round beans
- 400 G Charlotte potato
- 1 Large Avicado
- 4-5 Salad onions
- 5-6 Coves Garlic
- 3 Hanful Chopped Kale
- 20 G Sesame seed
- 50 G Pumpkin seed
- 200 Ml Water
- 1 Tsp Wholegrain mustard
- 2 Tbsp White wine vinegar
- Heat the oven to 200C, lay out a greaseproof baking sheet into a baking tray. In a bowl, mix the beans, the potato and the garlic cloves with olive oil, one tsp of salt and some freshly grounded pepper and spread them evenly on the baking tray. Roast them for about 15 minutes, give a little stir (potatoes will stick a little) and back for another 10-15 minutes. They are ready, when the potatoes are getting golden brown and completely soft when you test them with a fork.
- Whilst they are roasting, cook the quinoa in about 200ml water, on low heat. They are ready when the water is absorbed, they are fluffy, tender and their little “tails” are came out (about 15 minutes cooking).
- Toast the seeds in a small pan on very low heat until they are golden brown.
- Grab a big mixing bowl and put the kale, the quinoa, the seeds and the salad onions into it and lastly the veggies when they are ready.
- In a cup, mix the dressing ingredients. Peel the garlic (they should be very soft) and mash them with a fork. Add the paste to the dressing and m
- Admin ix everything well in the bowl. Serve it with a 3-4 slices of avocado topping each portion.
- Dressing: vinegar, salt, pepper, olive oil and mustard